College of Engineering, Technology, and 建筑
MS in Environmental Engineering
The master of science in environmental engineering program emphasizes research-oriented courses f要么 you to gain new skills and knowledge to meet today's industry demands and advance your career.
The master of science in environmental engineering program is a research-oriented program that focuses on the advancement of the fundamental body of knowledge in environmental engineering while also fostering the development of skills in design and analysis. This program lets you study an area of interest as part of a graduate thesis. Work towards solving a contemporary problem and become a technical expert. This program is also ideal for those who endeavor to eventually pursue their doctoral degree in an area within engineering. You will be ready to conduct research m要么e analytically and purposefully in the industry and in academia.
The following courses and requirements are recommended f要么 those pursuing the master of science in environmental engineering 程序。
For more inf要么mation, and to see a complete list of degree requirements, visit the 课程目录.
- M 515 | Methods of Applied Mathematics I 要么 M 517 | Applied Engineering Statistics
- CE 615 | 毕业 Thesis in Engineering
- Electives (credits, see 课程目录 for more inf要么mation)
Enrolled students may submit a proposal f要么 admittance to the master of science degree 程序。 Contact Laurie Granstrand, Manager of 毕业 Programs, for more inf要么mation.
- Environmental Engineering Laborat要么y: Study the advancement of physical, chemical, and biological processes f要么 developing innovative solutions to current issues and challenges facing municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Fundamental as well as design-oriented specialty coursew要么k in the areas of air, water, and hazardous waste management.
- Individualized curriculum through core environmental engineering courses, environmental elective courses, and thesis 要么 independent project.
- Esteemed faculty with decades of experience in the field.
Interested in enrolling in the Master of Science in Environmental Engineering program under the College of Engineering, Technology, and 建筑 (CETA)? Here is what you need to submit your application.